Monday, February 1, 2010

Invite / Fantasy LOST

Okay, this will be quick. You're all invited to come watch the season 6 premiere at my place (if you don't know where it is, ask me or someone else). I'm in the process of setting up a fantasy football type game where you make a team of cast members and get points for things they do. This will all be explained at the premiere before the start of the episode (it's a little too complicated for the kind of time I have right now). Show up at 7:30 if you're interested in playing (it really is going to be lots of fun and make season 6 a lot more interesting), 8pm for the recap, and 8:55 for the actual episode. My door will be locked by 9pm, so don't be late, cause I'm not letting anyone in except on commercial breaks. And, as usual, a strict no-talking rule will be enforced. And, though I would think this would go without saying, if you've never seen LOST before, don't come expecting a party. I don't mean to be exclusionary, but it's just better that way. Also, The Constants MIGHT play an acoustic set. We'll see if they're up to it. Can't wait!

5 comments:

nortagemdar said...

I'm freakin' freaking out, brah. Also, I totally watched the first four minutes. I mean what if I die?

Anonymous said...

BAAAAH. You too, Meg?

Oh, man, I can't bring myself to do it.

I'm waiting!

lil' maxwell said...

I didn't watch the 4 minutes but I saw a 30 second commercial. I looks like ABC coughed up some dough!

brandi said...

I'm already worried I'll get sent into the bedroom to watch it alone.

nortagemdar said...

May we have a poll to see how many watched the first "four" minutes? And can the poll be set up by someone who has watched the "four" minutes so they'll know why I'm using those sarcastic quotes?