Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sundown



"I feel like I just got laid for the first time since 'The Constant'." - Matt Maxwell, after viewing this episode.

Hi! So, for Madewell's and my birthday, the LOST producers decided to give us the best episode in years. There were few answers, but I don't think there has ever been such a high concentration of Sayid kicking ass.

Let's start with the Sideways timeline:

-Apparently in 2004, instead of being missing, Nadia is married to Sayid's brother. What's up with that?

-Keamy is a loan shark. Well, he was. That is until Sayid hella owned!

-What did Jin ever do to Keamy?

Now for the real fire. Here's what happened on island:

-Sayid fights a Kung Fu master.

-Flocke is invincible!

-Claire doesn't seem to want to kill Kate anymore.

-Ben Linus is more confused than ever.

-"Catch a Falling Star" has never sounded more awesome.

-Why is it that after Dogen died, the ash was no longer effective?

So, okay. Did anyone not like this episode? It was full of kickass. Anyone who picked Sayid for their Fantasy team must have gotten so many points. Not only did Sayid kill five people, but it was his episode, and he got wet! Well, anyway, what'd you think?

8 comments:

lil' maxwell said...

oh yeah, I don't care about answers. all I care about is Sayiid cuttin' a bitch.

The Armeniac said...

Hands down, best ep in years. I second lil' maxwell motion!
Criminal Jin is back too!!!

yolkie said...

maybe I'm in a bad head space since yesterday I had popcorn for lunch and bacon for dinner, but I wasn't feeling it. Does that surprise anyone? Didn't think so. I can't get no satisfaction.

Cyrus Roxas said...

i'm not a hippie hater or anything, I just hate the hippies on lost.

Sayid got points with me, he was a little useless for a little while, i'm glad they brought him back into the main storyline.

When he was crying about the one thing he wanted most to Floche, he better not have been talking about Shannon, cuz she was a hot mess. Are we meant to have forgotten about her? cuz I haven't, wish i could sometimes.

Eryn said...

I guess I'm in the minority in thinking this was mediocre.. Yeah all the action was cool, but no "answers" or other events happened.

So will the Kung Fu master and his hippie second-in-command come back to life since their dead bodies went into the pool? Will they come back EVIL? I sure hope so.

Yeah, Flocke is invincible. He's a friggin' smoke monster.

Why the hell is Claire pissed that Kate took Aaron off the island? Dumb.

Oh yeah, whoever had Sayid in the Fantasy Game would have cleaned house last night! Kills, episode-centric, first on screen, what else?

Anonymous said...

first of all, ew!

So is Kate bad or good?

Is Sayid's alternate universe sucky because he turns evil on the island?

Is it Shannon or Nadia that he wants to save???

How bad was that wig!

and Hey Cyrus! How happy am I to see you here! I miss you buddy!

Anonymous said...

It was OK, don't get crazy.

-Barnes

nortagemdar said...

I think Kate is 'untouchable' by Flocke. Also, I don't know how I feel about the name/title Flocke. In any case, did you see the look on his/its face? A lil bit of shock going on there to see Kate at all/alive. I wonder if those who are lighthouse #s 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 (and 108?) are our group of peeps and they are masters of their own destiny. Or of their domain. Something. Anyway, I didn't even get to finish the thought, "I hope Dogan and Sayid get in a fight," because they were already brawling before I could think it out. I'm kind of hating how much Claire is around. Like Juliette is dead for a while so they've got to have token blonde in the interim. Booorrring. But everything else about this episode was as sick as a low rider's rims.