Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Season 1: Episode 2 "Pilot Part 2"

And we're back!  In episode 2 of Orange Peel Mouth, guest Natalie Head joins us to talk about about the "Pilot Part 2".



Listen to the episode here:


Or subscribe on iTunes!

Notable Notes:

Interview with Evangeline Lilly regarding feeling forced to do scenes where she had to undress and wasn't comfortable.

Pluggers Wikipedia - everything you need to know about Pluggers!


Guest links:
Natalie Head - Dunked.com

Plugging Along:  A Pluggers Blog

Credits:
Hosts: Cody and Madeline
Editor: Matthew Maxwell

Original Music: The Constants

We're two episodes in... where do we go from here?!

3 comments:

yolkie said...

I know I'm the only one who can see Sawyer's good (at this point) but the sentence, "I'm a complex guy, sweetheart," feels like it came from my very soul. Am I a bad guy?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I totally forgot about juice box!

Biz

Rosalitahead said...

This made me update pluggers blog just in case you have been dying for it.